For those wanting MLS marketing. You will need experience of pricing, contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. Please keep in mind the buyer agent represents the buyer and cannot answer your questions about the contract, per Texas Law. Should you need our help, we can get involved but there will be extra fees, depending on the situation. Many clients do end up needing our help. There is a charge for changes other than status. NO EXTRA FEES TO US AT CLOSING. ONLY A BUYER AGENT COMMISSION IF THERE IS AN AGENT
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
When you get a contract:
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Handle negotiations with buyer’s agent.
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Discuss options and get back with buyer’s agent what you are willing to do with regards to repairs.
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
Same as Gold Plan plus we hire a professional to come out and take photos.
Each MLS has their own max number of photos that can be placed on the MLS. We also offer a different amount of photos per listing plans.
Below is a list of max photos allowed by your local MLS.
Listing term depends listing plan.
You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
Listing on most real estate company sites!
(in most areas)
* Zip Realty
* Yahoo Homes
* AOL Real Estate
* and many more!
(in most areas)
HAR.com, TexasRealEstate.com, NTREIS, SABOR.com, AustinHomeSearch.com, DFWrealestate.com, MySA.com
& many more
Printable property flyer from realtor.com
Very easy and no set up required. Creates automatically when we list your property on the MLS.
Anytime we make a change on the MLS, it will change automatically on realtor.com and you can print a new multi-page detailed flyer.
Advertise one open house on the MLS. Additional postings are $25 each.
* Helps you determine a listing price for your property
* Gets rid of any guess work as to what values are in your area.
* List price is the most important part of selling
* Done upon request from client
* Review contract, page by page
* Offer advice an opinions
* Calculate closing cost
* Review done by phone & email
After we send you the offer, we will do a closing cost estimate and send to you. This is sent to you by email.
After we discuss in detail, we will prepare and send counter offer to buyer agent.
We are here to advise through the entire selling process. There are a lot of "moving parts" to a real estate transaction with many egos involved. Having someone to talk with and advise can be very helpful.
* Docusign makes signing easier.
* Prepare sales contracts and addendums in DocuSign, sent from buyer agent.
Professional photos by a real estate photographer. We do not take the photos, we hire a professional company to come out.
2020 © All Rights Reserved. FlatFeeMLSTexas.com
Abilene | Addison | Alamo Heights | Aledo | Allen | Alvaredo | Alvin | Argyle | Arlington | Athens | Aubrey | Austin | Bastrop | Baytown | Bedford | Bee Cave | Belton | Benbrook | Bexar County | Big Spring | Boerne | Bonham | Bowie | Bridgeport | Bryan | Burleson | Caldwell | Canton | Canyon Park | Carrollton | Carthage | Central Texas MLS | Cibolo | Cinco Ranch | Clear Lake | Cleburne | College Station | Colleyville | Collin County | Conroe | Converse | Coppell | Copperas Cove | Corpus Christi | Corsicana | Crosby | Cy Fair | Cypress | Dallas | Dallas County | De Soto | Denison | Denton | Denton County | Duncanville | Ellis County | Euless | Fair Oaks | Farmers Branch | Floresville | Flower Mound | Fort Hood | Fort Worth | Friendswood | Frisco | FSBO | Ft Worth | Galveston | Garland | Georgetown | Giddings | Gladewater | Granbury | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Greenville | Hallsville | HAR | HAR.com | Harris | Harris County | Helotes | Henderson | Hewitt | Hondo | Hood County | Houston | Humble | Hunt county | Huntsville | Hurst | Hutto | Irving | Johnson County | Judson | Katy | Kaufman County | Keller | Kerville | Kilgore | Killeen | Kingsville | Kingwood | Kirby | Lake Travis | Laredo | Lewisville | Lindale | Lockhart | Longview | Mansfield | Marshall | McAllen | McKinney | Memorial | Mesquite | Midland | Midlothian | Mineola | New Braunfels | NTREIS | Nueces County | Odessa | Paris | Parker County | Pasadena | Pearland | Permian Basin | Plano | Port Lavaca | Ranch | River Oaks | Rockwall | Round Rock | San Antonio | San Marcos | Schertz | Seguin | Sherman | Southlake | Spring | Sugarland | Sulpher Springs | Tarrant County | Temple | Terrell | Texas City | The Colony | The Woodlands | Tomball | Tyler | University Park | Victoria | Waco | Waxahachie | Weatherford | West University | White Oak | Whitehouse | Woodlands |