MORE MLS FEATURES
For those wanting MLS marketing. You will need experience of pricing, contracts, negotiations, how to handle the option period and handle closing with title company. Please keep in mind the buyer agent represents the buyer and cannot answer your questions about the contract, per Texas Law. Should you need our help, we can get involved but there will be extra fees, depending on the situation. Many clients do end up needing our help. There is a charge for changes other than status. NO EXTRA FEES TO US AT CLOSING. ONLY A BUYER AGENT COMMISSION IF THERE IS AN AGENT
We are full service agents to help you through the entire process.
Same as Gold plan but includes professional photos.
Each MLS has their own max number of photos that can be placed on the MLS. We also offer a different amount of photos per listing plans.
Below is a list of max photos allowed by your local MLS.
Listing term depends listing plan.
You may cancel listing at anytime, for any reason, unless your home is under contract.
The MLS does not allow us to cancel, if a property is under contract.
Listing on most real estate company sites!
(in most areas)
* Zip Realty
* Yahoo Homes
* AOL Real Estate
* and many more!
(in most areas)
HAR.com, TexasRealEstate.com, NTREIS, SABOR.com, AustinHomeSearch.com, DFWrealestate.com, MySA.com
& many more
We will post one open house on the MLS at no charge. Open houses are not effective, but give it a shot and see what you think.
Printable property flyer from realtor.com
Very easy and no set up required. Creates automatically when we list your property on the MLS.
Anytime we make a change on the MLS, it will change automatically on realtor.com and you can print a new multi-page detailed flyer.
* Sell or Rent signs available
* Your contact info is on www.SetShowing.com
* 18" x 24" sign frame NOT included but can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes
* Showing scheduling service for agents
* Includes showing feedback
* You have your own personal log in to keep track of showings and feedback
* available in most markets
* Helps you determine a listing price for your property
* Gets rid of any guess work as to what values are in your area.
* List price is the most important part of selling
* Done upon request from client
* Review contract, page by page
* Offer advice an opinions
* Calculate closing cost
* Review done by phone & email
After we send you the offer, we will do a closing cost estimate and send to you. This is sent to you by email.
We are here to advise through the entire selling process. There are a lot of "moving parts" to a real estate transaction with many egos involved. Having someone to talk with and advise can be very helpful.
The Full Service Option:
During the marketing phase:
* Before you list, we do a market analysis (CMA) and discuss a marketing strategy based on your motivation for selling.
* Discuss anytime during the marketing phase, your showing feedback and evaluate.
Contract Review: (offer advice & opinions)
* We go over the contract page by page, discuss and explain all options in detail.
* Offer advice/opinions and what we would do if it were our home.
* Figure closing cost to see what you would “walk away with” or net proceeds.
* Assist with negotiations
During option period and repairs:
* This is right after the contract is signed and the buyer does inspection.
* Assist with negotiations
During closing with the title company:
* Review the closing statement to make sure everything is accurate
After we discuss in detail, we will prepare and send counter offer to buyer agent.
Sign sales contracts and addendums electronically
We hire a professional company to come out and take photos. Includes standard photos.
* Drones and other photo options are additional fees.
24"x36" very nice sign with stand
* It is your responsibility to get key box back to us.
2023 © All Rights Reserved. FlatFeeMLSTexas.com
Abilene | Addison | Alamo Heights | Aledo | Allen | Alvaredo | Alvin | Argyle | Arlington | Athens | Aubrey | Austin | Bastrop | Baytown | Bedford | Bee Cave | Belton | Benbrook | Bexar County | Big Spring | Boerne | Bonham | Bowie | Bridge City | Bridgeport | Bryan | Burleson | Caldwell | Canton | Canyon Park | Carrollton | Carthage | Central Texas MLS | Cibolo | Cinco Ranch | Clear Lake | Cleburne | College Station | Colleyville | Collin County | Conroe | Converse | Coppell | Copperas Cove | Corpus Christi | Corsicana | Crosby | Cy Fair | Cypress | Dallas | Dallas County | De Soto | Denison | Denton | Denton County | Duncanville | Ellis County | Euless | Fair Oaks | Farmers Branch | Floresville | Flower Mound | Fort Hood | Fort Worth | Friendswood | Frisco | FSBO | Ft Worth | Galveston | Garland | Georgetown | Giddings | Gladewater | Granbury | Grand Prairie | Grapevine | Greenville | Hallsville | HAR | HAR.com | Harris | Harris County | Helotes | Henderson | Hewitt | Hondo | Hood County | Houston | Humble | Hunt county | Huntsville | Hurst | Hutto | Irving | Johnson County | Judson | Katy | Kaufman County | Keller | Kerville | Kilgore | Killeen | Kingsville | Kingwood | Kirby | Lake Travis | Laredo | Lewisville | Liberty | Lindale | Lockhart | Longview | Lumberton | Mansfield | Marshall | McAllen | McKinney | Memorial | Mesquite | Midland | Midlothian | Mineola | New Braunfels | NTREIS | Nueces County | Odessa | Orange | Paris | Parker County | Pasadena | Pearland | Permian Basin | Plano | Port Arthur | Port Lavaca | Ranch | River Oaks | Rockwall | Round Rock | San Antonio | San Marcos | Schertz | Seguin | Sherman | Southlake | Spring | Sugarland | Sulpher Springs | Tarrant County | Temple | Terrell | Texas City | The Colony | The Woodlands | Tomball | Tyler | University Park | Victoria | Waco | Waxahachie | Weatherford | West University | White Oak | Whitehouse | Woodlands |